Terms and Conditions
- Artist will provide study (sample sketch) of the commissioned work to the client before proceeding with the actual commissioned piece. No changes shall be made thereafter.
- Estimated delivery time: 90-150 days upon approval of the study.
- Artist shall make a good faith effort to execute the commissioned work to the satisfaction of the client.
- Client understands that client cannot specifically dictate every detail to the artist and that the artist has its own rendering and interpretation.
- If artist fails for any reason to finish in a timely manner beyond his control, artist shall be entitled to extend the delivery date for a reasonable period not exceeding 30 days.
- In the event that the client shall refuse to accept delivery of the commissioned work as executed, whether such refusal is reasonable or not, the client shall nonetheless be liable for the payment as if the commissioned work has actually been delivered.