1. May I return a piece of artwork if it does not meet my expectation?
We want you to love your new art, so if a piece doesn’t quite work in your space, return it within seven days of receiving your order and we will be glad to give you a store credit. Art must be returned in its original packaging. For orders shipped outside of the Philippines, you are responsible for the cost of return shipping and any customs and brokerage fees charged upon return. At this time, there are no returns on special orders or artwork that is altered at the request of the customer.
2. What should I do if I receive a damaged piece of art?
We package all artwork in custom built art boxes to insure safe delivery, so receiving damaged art is a rare occurrence. If you receive a damaged piece of art, contact us within 24 hours at [email protected] or call 63 (2) 634-0100 / 63 (916) 567-3351. Send us a photo of the damage for review and repair arrangements. Please save the box and all packaging material; we must have these items in order to process the claim.
3. How much does shipping cost within the Philippines?
We proudly offer free delivery within Metro Manila. Other locations may be charged a delivery or shipping fee once your delivery location is determined.
4. Do you ship internationally?
Yes. We are happy to ship artwork to any destination in the world. Please note that art shipped outside of the Philippines may take four or more weeks for delivery, depending on the destination country. Additionally, artwork may be subject to duties, taxes and/or fees. Please consult your local customs office for more details about duties and taxes.
5. How much does shipping cost to send art outside of the Philippines?
For artwork shipped outside of the Philippines, shipping costs vary based on the size of the art, the destination country, and the packing materials needed to safely transport the art. You will be advised of the exact shipping cost of a piece after we confirm your order and delivery address. Please email us at [email protected] or call 63 (2) 634-0100 / 63 (916) 567-3351.
6. Once I purchase a piece of art, how many days will it take to arrive?
Artwork is typically delivered within 3-5 days in Metro Manila or after the exhibition. Please coordinate your preference and we will do our best to accommodate. If outside of Metro Manila, we will advise the date of arrival upon checking with the carrier.
7. Do you offer payment plans for purchasing artwork?
Yes, we provide financing options. Please let us know what artwork you are interested in and we will be glad to give you options. You may reach us via email at [email protected]
8. What type of artwork do you exhibit?
The Artologist Gallery exhibits original art created by top new and established artists from across the country. We display most two-dimensional and three-dimensional mediums.
9. How is artwork chosen for The Artologist Gallery?
We select each artist and every piece we exhibit. Our curators are art business professionals who select the highest quality work for exhibition.
10. How do I search for and purchase art at The Artologist Gallery?
At the top of every page, you will find a keyword search bar and search links organized by category or size. You can either type a category or size into the keyword search bar or go through our artist page to search for your artist. To purchase a piece of art, simply add to cart and submit. We will reply back to confirm the details of your purchase and provide payment details.
11. What forms of payment do you accept? Will I be charged tax?
We accept paypal, bank deposit or telegraphic transfer and offer financing if depending on the artwork. Tax is charged on all orders.
12. Does The Artologist Gallery provide framing services?
We offer framing for all purchased paintings as per request (separate payment may apply) by the purchaser from The Artologist Gallery. If you are interested in framing for any other piece, please contact us at [email protected] or call 63 (2) 634-0100 / 63 (916) 567-3351 and we’d be happy to help you with your needs.
13. Does The Artologist Gallery have a physical gallery location?
We do have 3 physical Galleries in the Philippines.
Our main branch is located in Greenhills, San Juan City, a second branch in Tiendesitas, Pasig City and third branch in Shangri-La Plaza Mall, Mandaluyong City.
For more information please contact us at [email protected] or call 63 (2) 634-0100 / 63 (916) 567-3351.
14. How can I contact The Artologist Gallery?
Email: [email protected] or call 63 (2) 634-0100 / 63 (916) 567-3351.
- San Juan Gallery: Greenhills Branch The Artologist Gallery 81 Xavier St., Unit 203, Greenhills, San Juan City Monday through Saturday 11:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Pasig Gallery: Tiendesitas Branch Happy Art / Abstrak Art G/F Tiendesitas Bldg A, Ortigas Avenue corner E. Rodriguez Jr Ave, C-5 Pasig City Monday – Thursday 11:00 am to 9:00 pm Friday – Sunday 10:00 am to 10:00 pm
- Mandaluyong Gallery: Shangri-La Plaza Branch The Artologist Gallery Art Plaza, Level 4, Shangri-La Plaza Main Wing, Edsa Cor. Shaw Blvd. Mandaluyong City Monday – Thursday 11:00 am – 9:00 pm Friday – Saturday 10:00 am – 10:00 pm Sunday 10:00 am – 9:00 pm
15. How much will it cost to commission an artwork?
Commissioned pieces are priced based on the size, medium, and complexity of the piece, and the artist’s sales history. Commissioned artworks will be more than comparable pieces in the artist’s portfolio [in terms of size and medium]. This is due to the fact that the artist must spend time to consult with you about the project, create any necessary preliminary sketches, and take time away from their normal art practice to create your commission.
16. Do I pay for commissioned artwork before or after the piece is complete? May I return a piece I’ve commissioned?
Before the artist begins working on your commission, we take a 50% non-refundable deposit. This assures that the artist will be paid for their time and materials. The artist will give you a study of the commissioned artwork that you need to approve before it is finalized. Once complete, we will charge you to pay the remaining 50% and deliver or ship the piece to you. There are no returns for commissioned pieces.
17. How long does it take to commission an artwork?
The time will vary depending on the size, medium, and complexity of the piece, and the artist’s schedule, but typically commissions 3-6 months to complete.
18. When commissioning an artwork, can I have the artist work from a photo? What if I don’t have a photo for them to work from?
Photographs are great reference material when commissioning an artwork. If you don’t have a photograph, it’s not a problem. You will have the opportunity to speak one-on-one with the artist to describe exactly what you are looking for.
19. Will I receive a certificate of authenticity for all artworks that I purchase?
Yes, all artworks on this website come with a Certificate of Authenticity unless otherwise specified.