- ART Workshops are open to ages 5 to 80 years old.
- Each ART Session lasts for 1-2 hours.
- All Materials are inclusive during the workshop session.
- Students must comply with the Terms & Conditions of The Artologist as stated herein.
- Enrollment is Non-Cancellable & Non-Transferrable
- Students are encouraged to join the Student Annual Workshop Exhibit.
- Standard Gallery Rules & Regulations must be followed.
- Framing is available for a fee (Inquire for more details).
- Students will be able to finish an artwork at the end of each session, which may be framed or exhibited during the Student Annual Workshop Exhibit.
- Each workshop session starts at exactly 10 am- first batch and 1pm for the second batch.
- Students must arrive on time or must cancel 24 hours prior to their scheduled session to re-schedule.
NO SHOW is charged one session.
- Latecomers must finish by the end of the scheduled workshop session.
- Students must sign the Attendance Tracking Sheet.
- Must start and end according to scheduled sessions.
- Reservation and scheduling is strictly required and is subject to availability.
- ALL workshop sessions must have at least 5 Students in a class.
- Students must call (02) 634-0100/63 (916) 567-3351 for inquiries and reservations.
- Classes are held at The Artologist Gallery, Xavier Residence # 81 Xavier St. Greenhills San Juan City or other designated locations (will be announced if available).
- The Artologist reserves the right to feature your photos during art workshops on various marketing materials. Like our page on Facebook and receive a copy of your photo @ FB: The Artologist
- The Artologist appreciates your referral. Bring a friend and receive 10% discount on your next session. Discounts may not be combined with other offers.
- Payment must be rendered in full or you can request for a payment arrangements of 50% Down payment on the first session, balance due on the next session to avail of package discounts.
- Students may only complete the specific workshop they enroll in. Workshops are Non-refundable. No replacements or Substitutions are allowed. Workshops are NON-Transferrable.